The 2015 District Photography contest is open from March 1st-March 26th.
Jim Hogg County Photography Division and Age Category MUST be submitted through email to Sophie Judson (County Agent) by Monday, March 16th at 5 PM.
All photographs MUST be uploaded to 4-H Connect (https://texas.4honline.com) by Midnight on March 25th.
By District rules, only ONE photograph in each division per age category may be entered.
- Example: Only one photograph may be entered in the Animals–domestic in the Junior Age Category.
Texas 4-H Age Categories:
- Junior Ages: 8 and in the 3rd grade, 9 & 10 Birth dates between: Sept 1, 2003 – Aug 31, 2006
- Intermediate Ages: 11 to 13 Birth dates between: Sept 1, 2000 – Aug 31, 2003
- Senior Ages: 14 to 18 Birth dates between: Sept 1, 1995 – Aug 31, 2000
- EFFECTIVE FOR THE 2015-2016 TEXAS 4-H YEAR 4-H PARTICIPATION WILL BE BASED ON GRADE LEVEL. A YOUTH CAN BE A 4-H MEMBER STARTING IN 3RD GRADE AND ENDING IN 12TH GRADE.
2015 General Informational Letter
2015 District Photography Contest Rules and Divisions
2015 District Photography Score Sheet